Find me on..

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Introducing

Hello Fashionistassss. Welcome to "More Precious Than Rubies" , I'm here to introduce and show you the edgy, quirky and chic and stylish things I find and enjoy, in parallel to my belief that looking great doesn't mean getting your body out and showing as much flesh as possible! I hope you enjoy the products I recommend and just in general enjoy my style :)

My facebook is under "More Precious Than Rubies"

My instagram page is @dailyrubies (where you will find daily posts on things I steal off pinterest or re posts of others)

My twitter account is @dailyrubies again. Where you can get regular updates and re posts.

My email account for any ideas, things you want me to review, questions, answers, ANYTHING is dailyrubiesteam@gmail.com

Enjoy my lovers xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment