Find me on..

Friday 25 January 2013

Happy Friday!!!

Happy Friday my loverliessss. Just because I know you are all planning your outfits for tonights MADNESSS, I thought I'd share this cute picture I found on Pinterest.

Collars are just so fun! And they make something look so chic. Think I'm considering a collar tonight.. ;) Mix it up with studs, sparkles, pearls, mint green, and all the other cute trends that are on at the moment. You can even get studs of ebay for so cheap and DIY them onto your shirt yourself really eaisly!!

Here is a link to ebay studs .. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-x-Pyramid-Punk-Rock-Leather-Bag-Shoe-Studs-CRAFT-Biker-Fashion-Goth-/320939073429?pt=UK_Crafts_Leathercraft_LE&var=&hash=item4ab9759f95 (UK)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100pcs-Metal-Square-Pyramid-Punk-Spike-Studs-Spots-DIY-Leathercraft-8mm-12mm-Hot-/271035576661?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3f1afab155 (US)

Happy DIY-inggg .

Lots of love, Jessica xoxoxox

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment